Hi, we want to hear from you and publish your work with if:
1. Write about something in your industry that isn’t talked about much. You’ll find an open niche.
2. Write about what is currently trending in your industry – but only write about it in a way that shows how you are different or better than others who have written on the topic.
3. Write about things that affect your customers or clients personally – this will speak to their emotions and make them more likely to react and interact with your content.
4. Offer to interview someone – this can be extremely interesting content for readers because they learn not only about the person but also about your company and why it’s important in the industry. It’s also great for building relationships with thought leaders in your industry who may be interested in working with you in the future!
5. Write a list post – list posts are always popular because they are quick and easy reads, but have the potential to go viral if they are interesting enough.
6. Include images – people love visual content and studies have shown
You want to write for us? Good! We are looking for opinion pieces, column pieces and even reviews. We want you to send us your opinion pieces, your column piece and we will publish them.
You can also email us directly for content guidelines at [email protected] if you have any questions.
If you’re interested in writing a guest post or would like to contribute in any other way, please read the following guidelines:- We accept guest posts related to Business, finance, online marketing, Technology trends, How Tos, DIY and related niches
If you can’t write on any of these topics, feel free to send us a pitch anyway – who knows, maybe we’d be interested in publishing it on another topic. We are not looking for pure link bait articles (most of them are published by other sites).
However, if you can provide some useful information in the article (even if it’s just a few tips), we’d be more than happy to consider publishing it. The article should be unique and well-researched – we won’t publish articles that have been previously published elsewhere (even