What is Firstbank Nigeria online banking?
FirstBank online banking is a great technology that makes banking more accessible and faster. With FirstBank online banking, you can easily download bank statements, transfer funds, recharge your phone, and do many things without visiting the bank.
How to register for First Bank Nigeria Internet Banking
Below are proven ways to register for Firstbank internet banking without having any issues.
- Visit the first bank Nigeria internet banking sign up page
- Enter the necessary details in the sign-up form: card number, card pin, and your preferred User ID.
- Confirm the verification number by retyping it and inputting it in the text box below.
- Click on submit button.
- After clicking on submit, you will receive a notification with your First bank online banking details: User ID and password.
How to Login to Your Firstbank Nigeria Internet Banking
Below are the steps you need to follow when you want to sign in to your online banking account.
- Visit Firstbank on your smartphone browser
- Input your online banking user-id
- Input the verification code you receive and click on next
- Then you will be redirected to your online banking dashboard
How To Activate your First Bank Online Banking After Registration
- Visit the first bank online portal
- Input your username and pin that was sent to your mail on the login page
- After login successfully, you will be direct to enter a new password
- Input your password and click on submit then you are ready to use your account
Features of first bank online banking
- Confirm Cheques
- Receive and send money to anywhere and anybody
- Download and print out an account statement
- quick notification for all transactions
- payment of utility bills
First Bank virtual assistant contact?
did you have an issue during the opening of your mobile banking account? kindly contact Firstbank virtual assistant 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228), 01-4485500, 0708-062-5000 or email email@example.com.