The Nigerian MSME survival fund registration portal
Survival Fund Registration Portal – https://survivalfund.gov.ng/ Register & Login 2021/2022
The goal of the FG MSME CRM & MIS Platform is to assist with the registration process for onboarding, management, and onboarding of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises to participate in the Federal Government Survival Fund Program.
This program comprises Payroll Support as well as Guaranteed Offtake as well as MSME Grant. Its CRM & MIS Platform will facilitate inventory management as part of the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme. It is part of the Economic Sustainability Plan, which seeks to safeguard and assist companies from potential dangers posed by the COVID-19 virus.
About The Nigerian Survival Funds
The Federal Government has successfully disbursed more than N56,842,780,000 to recipients and businesses in the Survival Fund program.
The program was designed to aid those in need Nigerians and businesses in boosting the household purchasing power.
To be eligible for this wonderful program, applicants must prove themselves as Nigerian using a valid identity card. Additionally, it must be able to show the Bank verification number. In addition, companies, as a matter of course, must employ at least three employees.
The Federal government has announced N2.3 trillion in stimulus packages to ensure that businesses can stand tall in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Companies across the nation are provided with a good buffer against any potential vulnerability caused by the COVID-19 virus.
The Payroll Support department has paid out 311,000 wages to employees across the country.
The Federal Republic of Nigeria government has adopted a commendable step to shield the economy from more woes. It is about the N75 billion government-funded MSME Survival Fund for Self Employed, Transporters and Artisans and other workers in Nigeria.
Do you wish to receive a loan to employees pay their salaries and sit with them regularly for day-to-day transactions? This is a comprehensive guide for obtaining the grant, its requirements, and other details.
Survival Fund Portal – www.survivalfund.gov.ng Register & Login, the Government N75Bn MSME Survival Fund, is a dedicated fund set aside to help businesses mitigate the adverse effect of the Covid-19 pandemic. It will be announced in two phases. The grant will be awarded in two phases:
it is the MSME Survival Fund with the Payroll track to be the very first plan that is rolling out (60 billion Naira) as well as the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme (15 Billion Naira) to mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The government views the funds as a way to stop and end the dreadful effects of the Covind-19 pandemic. To boost the economy, protect current jobs, and aid companies that are thriving expand.
Survival Fund Portal Available Programmes
(i) MSMEs Survival Fund programs:
- Payroll Support 500 000 MSMEs can benefit from this funding. They have a chance of receiving financial support of 30-50 percent per number of their employees for a period of three months.
- FORMALISATION Support If your company has not yet been registered, This program comes with the assurance of more than 250,000 companies being registered.
- Support for ARTISAN/TRANSPORTMost companies have been shut down, but artisans and transport business operators aren’t excluded. To that end, they will be awarded the equivalent of 333000/30,000 in an operating grant.
- General Grant100,000 businesses will be granted lifetime funding since money is readily available to invest in their business.
Duration Due to the urgent need to protect companies from collapse, the federal government will let this fund go in the span of three months.
The beneficiaries to whom the grant is targeted are: the grant will be available to the following Nigerians who fall into the categories listed below: employees of MSMEs and self-employed individuals.
1.) employees of MSMEs
Here are the rules for employers who employ Labour are required to comply with.
- Your business should be operating in one in the state of Nigeria
- Companies should be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- The company should be owned by a Nigerian
- To stop fraud, you must obtain a BVN number.
- Staff strength must be that is not less than three people
Self-employed individuals in these categories.
This is a category that falls under who works for Service providers like in the transportation industry. i.e., Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Rideshare drivers (Uber, Bolt Taxify, etc. ), and mechanics.
Artisans, Electricians, Plumbers, etc.
It is important to note that there are various categories of business that the federal government lists. businesses that fall in the first category, such as education, can easily gain access to the money; others that follow include businesses operating in the hospitality sector.
How to apply for a grant – http://survivalfund.ng Survival fund portal
To ensure a smooth registration process.
Here’s a hyperlink to apply for your loan as soon as possible.
What can I do to check my fund’s status?
To determine your status, it’s straightforward.
- All you need to do is sign up on the page to register for the survival fund www.survivalfund.ng and click on the login button on the left upper corner of your screen.
- Input your login details. This is the phone number and password that you entered when registering.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to see if the account you have created is verified or has been seized. If verified, this indicates that you have been approved.
How do I sign up or make an application for Survivalfund Ng?
How can I apply for a Survival Fund grant? Here are the easy steps :
- The first step is to connect to www. survivalfund. ng
- If you do not have a profile, you must make one.
- Enter your personal details, including email address, name, etc.
- Complete the survival fund application form and send it in.
What is the amount of the fund for survival?
The survival funds are intended to protect employees’ employment by providing employers with funds (30,000 up to 50,000 Nigerians for each employee) to cover their monthly obligations.
What is the Survival Fund really about?
The Survival Fund is a program created by the Federal Government of Nigeria to assist small and medium-sized businesses which have been COVID-19 Pandemic has badly hit to pay their monthly financial obligations.
The goal is to prevent the jobs that are lost from the awe-inspiring Covid-19 pandemic.