Stanbic IBTC internet banking is a great product of the Stanbic bank of Nigeria. Stanbic created the internet banking is to make it easier for their customers to transact on smartphones without having to visit the bank. It’s fast, secure, and easy to use.
With Stanbic internet banking, you can transfer, download account statements, recharge your phone, and do many things. In this article, I explained some basic things you need to know, including registering, signing up, and more.
How to register for StanbicIBTC Internet Banking
To register for Stanbic IBTC bank internet banking and benefit from it feature, kindly follow the step below
- Visit Stanbic IBTC internet banking login page
- Click on register or Internet Banking.
- Input your StanbicIBTC account number and click on the checklist to agree to their terms & conditions, then click on the Next button
- Choose three(3) security questions of your choice.
- Enter the 5-digit OTP code sent to the phone number linked with your Stanbic bank account and click the verify button.
- Create and confirm your password, then click on the complete button.
- A message will pop up saying your internet banking profile has been created successfully and linked to your StanbicIBTC account.
How To Log Into Stanbic IBTC Online Banking Account
Below is a proven way to log in and access your Stanbic online banking account
- Visit Stanbic IBTC online banking website – Stanbic login
- Input your Login User ID
- Input your password
- Click on the login button to sign in to your Stanbic online banking
- Immediately your online banking dashboard will appear
Stanbic IBTC Online Banking Features
Below are the amazing features available on Stanbic online banking accounts.
- Download and print statements of account
- Local bank transfer (Inter & Intra)
- International transfers (FX Transfer).
- Bills Payment & Airtime Recharge
- Manage Beneficiaries.
- View your account information
How to Activate StanbicIBTC Online Banking
- Click on the forgot password link.
- Input your user id and account number, then click next
- Answer the security question
- Enter new password
- Confirm OTP sent to your phone number
- Then you can now access your account.
How to Recover Your Password on Stanbic Online Banking
If likely, you forget your online banking account, use the method explained below to add another one.
- Visit Stanbic online banking login page
- Click on “forgot password”.
- Identify yourself by inputting your ( User id & Account number) then click next.
- Answer the security question and click on next
- Enter the new password and click on submit to receive an OTP. Confirm the OTP you receive, then log in with your new password.