Registering for uba internet banking is a very simple task, but it seems difficult for some. For this reason, I made listed and explain how to register for uba internet banking, its requirement, and the uses of some internet banking ussd. To learn more about uba online banking registration read this article.
How To Register For UBA Internet Banking
To register for uba internet banking, kindly follow the step in this guide.
- Firstly visit the UBA Internet Banking Instant Self-Registration page on your browser. https://ibank.ubagroup.com/
- Click on instant self-registration
- Select the user type (retail or corporate) and click on continue.
- After that, you will be redirected to a page to fill a form by inputting your Account Number, Card DetailsFirst 6 digits and Last four digits, Debit Card PIN, Expiry Date(YYYY-MM), and Referral ID, which is (Optional).
- Click on continue after inputting the necessary details.
- Input your new internet banking password and click the confirm button, then your account is ready.
Features of UBA internet banking
Uba has internet banking has a lot of features that makes it stand out and different from other banks. To know all the features browse the list below.
- Instant Self-Registration
- Image & Phrase security feature
- Multiple payments on the screen
- My Transaction Diary
- Create Payment Template
- Send funds to Branch for pick up by the third party
- Buy Airtime
- Transfer Money
- Pay Bills
- Book Flights
- Cyber Receipt
requirement for uba internet banking
Below is the requirement for signing up for uba internet banking
- Active Account
- Internet-enabled devices (computer, tablets, smartphones)
- Completed enrollment form/webform
- Executed Indemnity (for higher transaction limits up to N5m for individuals and N100m for Corporate users)
UBA Transfer code (USSD code)
Although *919# is the general transferUSSD code for uba bank, there is an additional digit that you can add to it to perform swift transactions. To learn about the quick ussd code check the table below.
|CATEGORY||TRANSACTION TYPE||USSD CODE|
|Transfer||Transfer to UBA Account||*919*3*account number*amount#|
|Transfer||Transfer to Other Banks||*919*4*account number*amount#|
|Transfer||Transfer using Mobile Number||*919*36#|
|Paycode||ATM Cardless Withdrawal||*919*30*amount#|
|Prepaid Card||Load UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|Block||Block Debit Card||*919*10#|
|Freeze transactions||Freeze Online Transactions||*919*9#|
|Retrieve BVN||Retrieve BVN||*919*18#|
|Bank statement||My Bank Statement||*919*21#|
|Data Purchase||Buy Data (Self)||*919*14#|
|Data Purchase||Buy Data (3rd Party)||*919*14*Phone number#|
|Data Purchase||Smile Data Top-up||*919*23#|
|Airtime Purchase||Top-up for self||*919*amount#|
|Airtime Purchase||Top-up for others||*919*phone number*amount#|
|Balance Enquiry||Check Balance||*919*00#|
|Bill Payments||Other Bills Payment||*919*5#|
UBA Customer Care
For any banking-related issue, kindly call these numbers to contact UBA customer care 01-2808822 01-6319822, 07002255-822 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the nearest UBAbank for a quick solution.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I get my UBA user ID?
To get your UBA user id, visit https://ibank.ubagroup.com or the mobile banking app, click on forget your user id, you will be prompt to input your account number, click on submit then it will show up.
What is User ID in Uba?
User id is a unique digit that is specifically given to each customer. It was initiated to identify each customer’s account even if they bear the same name.
Was this page helpful?
Michael Barry is an Engineer. He is the brain behind TheInfoPeak.com blog and Cruise Media YouTube Channel. He has helped many individuals to start their businesses and make money online. How can he help you?