The time when bank customers had to wait in extremely long lines just to carry out basic task on their accounts is long gone.
All Nigerian banks now enable their customers to carry out basic operations including transfers, account balance checks, bill payments, account statement generation, and more directly on their mobile devices through a variety of physical and online banking platforms.
Did you know you could check the amount of your Zenith Bank account by simply dialing a USSD code on your smartphone or online using the Zenith Bank mobile app on your iPhone or Android device?
You’re on the right page if you responded “NO” to that question.
You will discover how to access the balance of your Zenith bank account using this post.
How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance (USSD)
Below is how you can check your Zenith bank account balance on your mobile devices via USSD. Note that you will need to dial this code on the the phone number attached to your Zenith bank account.
- Open your phone dialer app and dial *966*00# then hit the Call button..
- The USSD code must be sent using the number you entered when registering for Zenith AlertZ.
- If you’re dialing this code for the first time, you will be asked to register by entering the last 4 digits of your ATM Card Either MasterCard or Visa.
- Create a 4 digit PIN which will be used for later transactions.
- Confirm the 4-digit PIN.
- You’ll get a message saying “Retrieving balance. You will receive an SMS shortly.”
- Click on the “Dismiss” button to cancel the popup.
- After the above process, you’ll get an SMS with your account balance(s) (Savings and Current).